Natura 2000 Network Protected Area
Located in the surroundings of the Ulla-Deza fluvial system, and immersed in a rural setting with great ethnographic and cultural value, among which the following jewels can be found in a nearby environment.
In addition in the proximities to our installations you can see
- Abades Village, typical Galician village with more than 25 river mills, Romanesque and neoclassical churches, hórreos, palomares, cruceiro...
- Fluvial Beach of "A Carixa".: in Merza, with swimming pools, green areas, games...
- Pazo de Oca:Called the Galician "Versailles" for its ponds and gardens.
- Santa Cruz de Rivadulla Manor House: has one of the best botanical gardens in the Community.
- Hiking Routes: Route of the Deza (6 km Monastery of Carboeiro-Fervenza do Toxa), Route of the Bajo Deza (11,4 km Abades-Cira), Route of the Romanesque (more than 15 monuments of Silleda)